Our various private equity operations include:
IndiaNivesh Growth & Special Situations Fund:
IndiaNivesh Growth & Special Situations Fund is a Rs. 150 crore private equity fund aimed at creating high growth direct investment opportunities. The focus of the fund is small and micro businesses with a horizon of 4-6 years. The fund is now closed for subscriptions.
Acquisition of significant minority stakes in companies that we invest in thereby creating value for both the businesses and investors.
Investment in businesses with a positive cash flow at an early stage. Investment size ranges from Rs. 10 crore to Rs. 25 crore.
Our management team has significant operational experience and works with investee companies at each step. This ensures that profitability arises at an early growth stage for future business expansion plans.
We are currently invested in asset-light B2C businesses, companies that offer disruptive technologies and services, retail consumption, agri-businesses as well as logistics.
IndiaNivesh Renaissance Fund:
IndiaNivesh Renaissance Fund is a proposed Rs.900 crore Alternative Investment Fund – (AIF) (CAT II) focusing on “Turnaround Situations” in mid-sized manufacturing or consumer driven businesses. It will be investing in viable businesses experiencing temporary or transitional operating problems or businesses with strong operations but burdened with insufficient liquidity or excessive debt. Investment horizon for the fund is ~4-6 years with an average investment size of Rs.60 crores.
- Revenue: Sizable & scalable that can grow at least by 2x without major Capex
- Sector in long-term growth trajectory
- Strong turnaround potential post fund infusion
- Fund utilization should be mainly towards working capital support and de-bottlenecking capacities.
- Governance: Promoter willingness, integrity and management bandwidth
- USP: Brand & distribution network, IPR, entry barrier, niche product & technology
The fund will actively engage with its portfolio companies by strategizing, mentoring and monitoring to execute a successful turnaround.