IndiaNivesh plays an important role in raising capital from domestic as well as international sources. Here are our offerings when it comes to capital raising:
Equity And Debt Capital Markets
We, at IndiaNivesh, have access to niche pools of capital spanning both Indian and global markets that invest in Indian companies. We are specialized in sourcing investment opportunities for venture capital funds as well as private equity. We also distribute and privately place other instruments – either sector specific or hybrid instruments.
Our activities include:
- Private investments in public equities (PIPES)
- Listing of equities in the international markets
- Qualified institutional placements (QIPs)
- Mergers and acquisitions advisory services
- Special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs)
- Private equity (PE) and venture capital (VC) financing
- Domestic debt and swaps
- Foreign currency debt and swaps
- Structured transactions (REITs and Infrastructure investment trusts)
IndiaNivesh’s Merchant Banking services are capable of servicing diverse needs of institutional clients, entrepreneurs, investors and corporations, backed by strong research and execution capabilities. Our extended presence throughout India and renowned strength in institutional equities, portfolio management services and wealth management add to our capabilities.
The merchant banking services that we offer include management and distribution of Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), Offer for Sale (OFS) and Small and Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) offerings. We believe in early partnership and a lasting relationship from inception to execution, and help with the growth and capitalization needs of our clientele.
Facilitating Entry Into India
India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world and has captivated the imagination of many foreign enterprises. With our strong background in dealing with regulatory, compliance and other legal issues, we are ideally placed to help foreign companies find a foothold in India across several sectors. Our services related to facilitating entry into India include conducting market study to helping formulate business strategy and plans. IndiaNivesh can facilitate Joint Venture (JV) partnerships, locate and appoint key personnel, establish manufacturing and commercial infrastructure, address legal and regulatory issues, board presence and monitoring.
Helping Indian Companies Globalize
With our strong background in institutional equities, merchant banking and capital markets, we are ideally placed in helping Indian companies find new horizons abroad. Indian companies looking for Joint-Venture partners or strategic acquisitions abroad, or technology transfers can benefit from our years of experience and knowledge in acquisitions and alliances. Our special focus on European markets enables us to help Indian companies gain leverage in the continent.
IndiaNivesh’s Corporate Finance activities are largely advisory in nature and mostly geared towards meeting the Funding requirements of SME businesses, from domestic & international markets.
Broadly our services include the following:
- Preparing of project reports
- Facilitating raising finance upon projects, including Greenfield & Startups
- Enabling raising of capital to finance growth and / or working capital requirement. This covers equity, debt and mezzanine financing
- Arranging funding for special situations & promoter requirement
- Mergers & Acquisitions in India & overseas
- Technological collaborations with overseas companies
- Establishing business of Indian companies in overseas markets