IndiaNivesh plays an important role in raising capital from domestic as well as international sources. Here are our offerings when it comes to capital raising:
Equity And Debt Capital Markets
We, at IndiaNivesh, have access to niche pools of capital spanning both Indian and global markets that invest in Indian companies. We are specialized in sourcing investment opportunities for both venture capital funds as well as private equity. We also distribute and privately place other instruments – either sector specific or hybrid instruments.
Our Activities Include:
- Private investments in public equities (PIPES)
- Listing of equities in the international markets
- Qualified institutional placements (QIPs)
- Mergers and acquisitions advisory services
- Special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs)
- Private equity (PE) and venture capital (VC) financing
- Domestic debt and swaps
- Foreign currency debt and swaps
- Structured transactions (REITs and Infrastructure investment trusts)
IndiaNivesh’s Merchant Banking services are capable of servicing diverse needs of institutional clients, entrepreneurs, investors and corporations, backed by strong research and execution capabilities. Our extended presence throughout India and renowned strength in institutional equities, portfolio management services and wealth management add to our capabilities.